Another year of Master Club come and gone and boy am I going to miss those little buggers. I only get them for one year whereas the other clubs get them for a couple of years. I adore the age of three. The kids are potty trained....for the most part, are no longer spitting up, and say the most adorable things. The kids always remember me even when they move up so that is special. So a few months break will be nice. This is some pics from the carnival (thanks to a friend). Who has time with three kids to think of bringing the camera and if I bring it to these fun events I am having to much fun to remember to use it. Oh well. Enjoy!!

Tasha always puts her hat on backwards much to my concern but I think the bill blocks her view. We'll work on that.

I must say that this was one of the best years for carnival. The weather was superb and there were so many fabulous things for the kids to do. Thanks to all who put it together. My kids are still ecstatic about the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment