Tuesday's are quite terrifying to me. I don't necessarily dread them, but do get a little antsy as Tuesday ladies visitation looms upon me. I always think of so many excuses on Monday night as to why I probably won't be able to go. Last week I said that if the weather was yucky then I would stay home. I think the sun shone brighter than it ever has this spring the next morning so off I went. This Tuesday, though it was raining, I was still going to go, but pregnancy kicked in. I could hardly walk this morning and knew that if Mrs. Skelton didn't want to carry me the whole time then I probably should put my feet up. Though I dread it Tuesday becomes the "ruby" of my week. As I get to tell other about my wonderful Savior. I guess it is the flesh that dreads it and the Spirit can't wait for it. I go home so pumped up and excited. Sometimes though there is such rejection that it hurts my heart knowing that those people don't want the truth. I'm still not to the point of opening the Bible and showing a person the Romans Road, but I'm determined to get there. It is a matter of just doing it. I guess I'll just have to witness to the kids today instead :)
Last night Shane had to work in Ontario until the wee hours of the morning so the kids and I enjoyed each other's company reading and since they had worked so hard helping me around the house, they earned some computer time and play station time. (After turning in tickets of course). Those little treasures have been so happy and willing to help me as I show them new things each day. Things that I'm either to sore to do or that I know will be helpful once Baby Spencer comes in August. Work is nothing to them but I make sure to thank them profusely for helping mama. Justin loves doing the laundry and he can do it all except for starting a load in the washer and sorting. Brooke just helps wherever she can and Tasha too. They are such a blessing to me.
Today has been declared a Lazy Tuesday. I'm going to have to take up some more sit down hobbies as I'm on the couch a lot. Darn boys....they certainly take their toll on my body. But as a friend said recently, better to go through a little of this during pregnancy and not have to deal with the emotional stuff later. That is true as both my girls are pretty dramatic. Probably just girls in general. I was never that way. ha ha...right mom?
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment