After taking it easy yesterday and doing literally NOTHING!! I am feeling so antsy today. I can't stand having to lay out and do nothing. I tried crocheting last night and ended up taking everything I did out because the bookmark I was trying to do wasn't working. I can't read and comprehend the instructions very well so I will probably go back to the same pattern I've been doing for years. As long as different people get them, then no one will know it is the same right?
So today I got up and outside on a beautiful spring day. We got the flowerbeds weeded in the front although you can't really call them flower beds since there is nothing in them yet. I'm not sure what to put in them. I want it to be easy, but nothing would be easier than rocks. That is what I'd like to do. I do not really enjoy working in the dirt, but do enjoy having herbs and other pretty flowers to look at. I prefer barrels and pots that don't really get weeds and they are right on the patio.
Weeding would have been enough but the yard needed mowed since we were busy with carnival on Saturday. I know I'll get in trouble for trying to mow but I only did the front yard and I did sit down for a few minutes halfway.
Now I'm laying out on the love seat with my legs up as the kids have prepared lunch. Paper towels for plates, lunch meat, chips and veggies. Easy enough and very helpful to me. They were good weeders as well, although I have one that is a little on the lazy side and I need to figure out how to prod her along a little.
Potty training is in full force again. I was at Fred Meyers yesterday and they had the training pants BOGO half off so I picked up two more packages which gives me nine and I have that many plastic pants as well. We caught it a couple times this morning and she was mostly dry through the night. When we were outside though even though I remembered to take her she still peed twice. I get so frustrated and am super close to starting the cold showers. We've started and stopped so many times and she knows what to do she just doesn't care. We'll get there I guess. I don't remember it being this frustrating with the other two.
Well, my legs are going numb so that is a good sign it is time for lunch. I'll post some pics soon I hope. Shane got my lap top running again but still have to transfer docs and pics. Also I will try to get some pics up on my banner so it's not just gray squares. It is a learning process all this technical stuff.
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment