Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I was right!!!

I didn't doubt it and felt so sure. Sure enough...we are having a boy. Spencer Travis will be his name. Justin is ecstatic as well as the other kids as well. Justin likes to stand in front of my belly at church while we sing and wait to get kicked in the head. ha ha!!! Tasha still thinks that my belly button is the baby and Brooke is proudly telling every one that it a boy and also as she passes will sometimes stroke my belly as she walks by. It is so cute how much the love him and he's not even here yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWwwww.. Super cute! I'm so excited for you.. and for Justin! Finally a brother for him! How fun!!! Congrats!!!

love ya

Ash

Miss Melissa said...

Congrats kim! :) So cute. Hehe Thats a nice, name. :) And yes, i agree with ash! So cute that you have 2 boys and 2 girls, a playmate for each. So special. Hehe
Enjoy it, i am finding they grow up so fast!!!!!!!!!!!! before you know it they will be in college!! ARRRRG! :)
Love ya!
Melissa

Jessica said...

How exciting! Congratulations. :-)
Justin's prayers have been answered. ;-)

Jamie Kay said...

Can't wait 'til he gets here! I love babies!