Yes, I am still here with possibly some good excuses for not keeping up on my posts, but I will not bore you with them. All in the life of a busy wife, mom, and home school teacher.
There has been plenty of "kicking" going on as we are expecting our fourth little blessing in August. We find out what we are having on tomorrow however, I am 99.9% sure it is a boy.
Right now I am traveling the Oregon country side with my hubby as he does some odd jobs at the McDonalds stores in Baker, La Grande, Pendleton, and John Day. I has been fun just riding in the car together and of course the snacks are another big highlight. McCafe just came out with their Frappes so those are a temptation.
So at this time there are not pics to add but I thought I'd at least let you all know that all is well here.
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

1 comment:
So....you leave us hanging, and then don't tell what you are having???? Oh, and I love love love the frappes too!! We can't for another little Nihart!
Post a Comment