Christmas??? The last time I was on here was Christmas? This is truly sad. Sorry all...had no idea what a slacker I've been. Well at least in cyber world. The real world is more important anyway as homeschooling has kept me very busy and just being a homemaker. Priorities...that's the key. Get em straight. Well, now I've got a new techno toy to play with so you may see a little more of me. My man bought me a BRAND NEW lap top. This coming from a guy who could have gotten a cheap one ebay and refurbished it. I think he wants to play with it too. Anyway, it is amazing, so far easy to use, and super fun. We'll see how fun it is when I mess it up and Shane has to fix it, but for now I haven't done too much damage.
We are on a date this weekend. I know I should be enjoying my date but he is sleeping and I would be too but my internal alarm always goes off as habit of getting up with the kids. I wanted to play with my new toy anyway. We had the Home School Science and Craft fair at church last night. Pictures to come... It was fun. I think more so for me than the kids. Boy did that bring back memories. Then Shane and I had a late dinner at Red Robin. Today is lazy day and dinner at Tucanos. The best restaurant EVER and my ultimate favorite. We have a little Spencer buddy tagging along. but will probably leave him with Grandma for dinner. Perhaps I'll dress up. Love to dress up. I'm still a little girl at heart!!
I shall try to change this wintery background as it was over 70 degrees here yesterday and I'm in NO mood for snow. The joke around here is that is will be sure to snow on April 3rd. It has the past two years and it makes me so mad as I've usually gotten out my spring wardrobe and am ready for a birthday picnic. Today it is supposed to rain but maybe Shane and I will at least eat our Wendy's lunch in the car at the park :)
Until I blog again...
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

3 comments:
Good to see you're back. =]
I've been checking this blog every day almost since your last entry, how pleasantly surprised I was to see a new post today!! Welcome and congrats on your new laptop, is it red??
Me - Laptop is not red but I was too impatient to wait. We picked it out at the store on Friday and wanted to come home and play around on it over my birthday weekend. :)
Post a Comment