Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas morning. We are coming down from our "present high". Amazing how the kids could have gotten so much loot and still don't know what to do with themselves. I think it is overwhelming. They will really take off with their new treasures once we get home and go through everything and get it all organized into their toy cubbies. Right now we are at Mom and Dad Niharts. We stay overnight on Christmas Eve and then hang out Christmas day. It is a three day event for us and it makes it worth all the hype all year.

We have been truly blessed this year as we have every year. God has been so good!! It is easy to say on the mountain top but should we ever be in the valley I pray we will still say "God has been so good". Material things are fun don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every gift (especially the one from my hubby).  I am reminded of my other blessings in this life as I have had extra time on this Christmas break to actually SIT DOWN and enjoy the kids. I admit I haven't sat with them as much as I did last year. Amazing how crazy it can get if you let it and I suppose I have let it. Lack of organization will waste time and I have wasted a lot of time this year. But back to my point. I have the best kids in the world. They are a joy to be around and so helpful too. And what a man I have. So good to me and supportive and loving and "romantic". Love him to death!!

Thank you Lord, for the gifts you've given me and for the gift of your Son!!

No comments: