Thursday, December 9, 2010

Charlie Brown's tree!!!!


It's in our living room!! Ha ha!! Don't get me wrong I was more than happy to put up a "fake" tree that doesn't take up too much room and doesn't clog up my vacuum with needles. I would definitely say that we have too much junk and a certain friend would agree with me. Perhaps that is why I dread decorating for Christmas because I know I"m going to feel claustrophobic. I had to rearrange just to put this little thing in and had to sell a chair in the process.  We have a few presents from the "Arizona family" that are driving the kids crazy. Tasha keeps asking if she can open her prizes :)


I really have no reason to be a Grinch when I have a great little handy man around 24/7. Justin put the whole tree together and the picture above shows the final decorated product by my little munchkins. So in the end we have the Christmas basics up. Tree...check, nativity...check, centerpiece...check. I like to focus on the really important things like baking :) Merry Christmas Prep to all of you!!

2 comments:

Cheryl Anderson said...

Ah, good to see the gifts are wrapped. :) I didn't know you sold the chair.

Kimberly said...

Haven't sold it yet but am trying too put it on Craigs list.