Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Back at it again

Fighting the ugly beast of Candida again....Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be normal...well other than being a Nihart :) I was doing well with the fight against this vicious enemy but then I cheated a couple of times and nothing terrible happened so I figured I was okay to eat whatever I wanted again. I think I ruined all the hard work I had put into the health of my body and now the thought of eating that way again is very depressing. It is a very healthy way to eat but I don't feel that I have the will power anymore. Once I can get past the initial "die off" I think I'll feel so much better that I won't want to ruin it but the cravings are ginormous. Even thought I went  through this a year ago I feel that I don't know where to start. There are so many opinions and options. I just want the basic cure for this problem. Some say rice is okay...my body says no. Some say try this herb but I don't want to waste the money on things that don't work. My hubby is probably sick of me bringing things to him saying I want to try this now.

Well, tomorrow is a new day and I'm determined to Conquer this Candida. It must first begin with some time spent in prayer asking God for his help to be strong. I know it may sound strange, but I am a better wife and mother when I am eating healthy. I have such energy and feel so beautiful inside and out and confident that I'm doing the best thing for my health and my family. I know I can do this...I've done it before.

Thanks for letting me vent. On with the show this is it!!

No comments: