This week we have all been sick so what better time to take a bunch of goofy pics. You will notice I'm not in these as I had crazy hair and that sickly look on my face. Justin is the only one who hasn't caught it yet so he has been cooking eggs and making lunch and doing the chores. For good pay I'll have you know. Well he thinks it's good :) He is such a sweet boy and such a helper. When the girls and I needed a rest I just put Spencer in on his bed surrounded in pillows (he's rolling now as you'll see in a pic below) and he keeps him happy for quite a while. Tonight I was missing being in my kitchen even though I knew I would be exhausted after making dinner we all worked together to get it done. First we had to unbury the counter tops so the kids did the dishes while I started the waffles. Shane ordered pizza last night so I didn't have too cook. What a guy!! It was a nice treat as we haven't had it in a while.
Here is Spencer after rolling over. We missed the actual act of rolling but came out to the living room because he was fussing and found that he had done it!!
She was trying to get him so sit up in the corner of the couch but he was so intent on chewing on his fist that he kept falling over. He is getting a lot stronger and is almost ready to sit in the boppy for small periods of time.
This little girl needs some tender loving care. Crazy sick hair and jammies that she has worn for two days straight decorated with a bit of ketchup from lunch. Ha ha!! That's what happens when Mama's on the couch for two day. Tomorrow I'm going to be in denial and will shower and put on make up like every other day and maybe I won't feel sick :) Actually it has been nice as I've been enjoying listening to the kids playing and snuggling them. If I was feeling better I'd probably be busy doing other things. I am truly blessed by these little ones. Children really are a blessing and I'm so glad that I get to stay home and enjoy my blessings.
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment