Here is the official breakfast crew of the Nihart Nest. Depending on who is the "dish helper" that day determines who will be working at the stove. This is Brooke's moment of sausage flipping glory.
Justin drew the short straw and got stuck with the dishes :) Actually it is assigned on their chores every other day. Laundry is also assigned as a daily chore and they take turns every other day on that as well. That was the best thing I ever did. It keeps the dish drainer empty and the laundry from sitting in the washing machine all day. They check the dishes in the morning and in the after noon as well.
Tasha is the daily breakfast helper every day no matter what. Mostly because she is still small enough to sit on the kitchen counter and whisk the pancake batter. She is such a happy helper. They all are to be honest. Tasha has been known to start clearing the table of her own accord after a meal while singing songs from Sunday school at the top of her lungs.
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment