The March birthday girl! She requested waffles for her birthday dinner so we stuck her candle in her waffle. Papa's birthday set the precedence for the degree of fanciness at birthdays so we had waffles on our fancy gold table cloth. I can't believe my little girl isn't four. I know that sounds weird but I had thought she was three for months so her birthday wasn't to terrible of a transition. Tasha kept saying, "When I free I tan do....such and such". I don't think she was too disappointed with her three year old abilities. She amazes me everyday at what she can do. Just by listening to us during school she has learned so much. She is a joy and I think will be the Liz Anderson of our family. She always has a smile that melts your heart!!
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

1 comment:
Thanks sis :)
Your kids are all such great helpers!! Love seeing new pictures of them!
Post a Comment