This morning I made my usual two scrambled eggs but added garlic salt and leftover peas and carrots. It was really good. I find myself really craving veggies a lot so it was nice to add those in.
Also this Turkey sausage is splendid and really saves me in the morning. I make the patties ahead of time and just throw one on the stove for a little protein. The premade sausages in the store are always so full of MSG and such so this is great for anyone. You can use pork if you are not on the Candida diet.
Breakfast sausage
2lbs lean ground turkey or pork
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. dried sage leaves
1 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
Crumble turkey into large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Shape into sixteen 2 1/2 inch patties. In large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink.
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment