Peppermint Tea - I love starting my day with a cup of tea. I have read that the Peppermint helps with digestion and have found that it gives me a little "pick me up" just like a cup of coffee would. Peppermint tea contains no caffeine, but acts as a natural mild stimulant.
Blueberry tea - This is another one I like to use. It makes me feel like I'm getting to have fruit and it is very good for keeping your blood sugar low.
The MOUND of vitamins - The vitamins you see are these.
Mulit-vitamin - Super mom from www.beyoutiful.com
Calcium - I take four as I'm not getting very much through dairy
Nystatin - One of the yeast killers my doctor prescribed
(I also take Diflucan every third day which is also a yeast killer)
Probiotic - A generic brand from Fred Meyers.
(When those are gone I'll be going with something stronger)
Vitex (Chasteberry)- A hormone balancing herb that also helps regulate menstrual cycles.
Calcium - I take four as I'm not getting very much through dairy
Nystatin - One of the yeast killers my doctor prescribed
(I also take Diflucan every third day which is also a yeast killer)
Probiotic - A generic brand from Fred Meyers.
(When those are gone I'll be going with something stronger)
Vitex (Chasteberry)- A hormone balancing herb that also helps regulate menstrual cycles.

No comments:
Post a Comment