This is our first family singing session...well half the family :) Brings back memories of the good ol' days when mom would drag us all into the music room and we got out all twenty four instruments. What an immense blessing to have this opportunity. Even more so the blessing of kids who can stand still that long in front of all those people :) They were begging me for months to be able to do sing with me and I was more than glad as it gets scary up there all alone. Now I won't be the only one up there peeing my pants/skirt from nerves!! Praise the Lord for his goodness to me a second generation Christian doing what my parents trained me to do...sing unto the Lord!!
5 comments:
I absolutely loved this! They sang out so nicely. I can't believe justin of all people did that. Thanks for what an encouragement this was!
I'm glad I didn't wobble the camera too much!
After church our family was talking about what a blessing your special was and we all agreed you are an excellent example to our young ladies. Keep up the great work, Mom! =)
Loved this Kim. Soon enough you will have all of them up there:)
Ashlynn
I am SOOO glad you recorded it!!!! I loved it, even though it made my eyes rain. Thank you for letting us share your lives.
Aunt Teresa
That was Beautiful!!
Post a Comment