I just want to say I love my husband :) There is not a better match for me on earth. God knew exactly the kind of man I needed and, as I trusted him to bring us together, God gave me Shane. He makes me laugh (and yes, babe, I know that looks aren't everything :), he is patient with my emotional mommy moments, he is balanced in his thinking and so wise. I thank God for showing me through numerous situations the wisdom of the man he put over me. It keeps me from opening my big mouth from time to time when I think I'm right. I just shut up and wait for God to prove my husband right. For all the times I open my mouth with radical extremes (as I'm known to do quite often) Shane brings me back to center and balances me out while I'm kicking and screaming.
Happiness is being married to your best friend and I can say that I truly am. I didn't even know that we would be best friends. Though we were friends, I just had a peace about him and knew that God wanted us together forever. Praise the Lord for a friend who will tell you what you need to hear whether it be pleasant or not. Thank God for a dad and mom who taught me how to submit so that I could take my husbands advice and counsel without TOO much of a fight. :) I am after all red-headed.God has done nothing but bless us for being faithful to him and for doing right and waiting for our mate. Shane and I have such special memories that we reminisce over probably weekly. We can revisit the past without shame and I just have to praise the Lord for that because it was only by his grace. It pays to do right ALL the time!!
I love you Baby!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment