
The kids scrubbed the life out of this hand me down sandbox and today we bought sand. Never seen anyone so excited about sand...and that was me. I am so anxious to get them out of the house. Especially Tasha as she is so fearful of everything outdoors. After a royal fit, a little "persuasion", and Mama making a sand dessert with her she was fine. Even with the dog laying not far from it all. We are making progress. First it was Brooke and bees. She hasn't even been stung before. Now another drama queen. I have no idea where they get it from.
So looking forward to some nice cool Spring afternoons at my little picnic table with the kids near by making all kinds of sand creations.
1 comment:
That sandbox looks fun! I want to play in it too. And your grass is looking really good, I wish ours was that green and lush.
Post a Comment