Monday, June 14, 2010

Home at last!!

It was only a few days get-away trip but it felt like a long time. Now I'm putting my house back into order and am glad that it wasn't any longer. The house was out of order when I left however. I'm needing to organized every closet and room to make room for another little bundle. Amazing how much room those little guys take.

Sun Valley trip was very fun!! I slacked off on the posting due to the fact that what happens in Sun Valley stays in Sun Valley :) We ate, shopped, played games, and watched chick flicks...what more could you ask for.

Shane is out of town until Friday morning so I'm going through withdrawals. Tasha is going to sleep with me tonight so our new king size bed won't seem as big with him gone. The kids are having a "camp out" in the living room.

I shall post more later as I have some pics to put up.

No comments: