At least that is what the website says. After buying a literal "lifetime" supply at Costco...I don't know what possessed me...I needed some tips. There is a massive amount of ways that you can use this harmless, great for kids, cleaner. Baking Soda...the wonder powder. I just looked up their website and it had tips for cleaning and many of them I was thrilled to find. My kids are helping more with the cleaning and for some reason that caused me to be concerned with the amount of chemicals they were coming in contact with. Especially a two year old who wants to help. This way she can drink the mop water if she so wishes (and if I don't catch her in time) and all will be "mostly" well except for a slight stomach ache.
Here is the link: http://www.armhammer.com/myhome/
Hope it is helpful to you all. I'll be posting my discoveries using hydrogen peroxide here shortly as well. It is fascinating. I'm thinking the cost of cleaning supplies is going down as I type. That is always a great thing besides the other benefits!!
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment