Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Awaiting...

I'm waiting for my hubby to pull in after a couple of days work in Oregon this week. It felt like two weeks since we've seen each other cause I was gone to Sun Valley last weekend. He was doing some framing so he'll be a little sore and ready for a cozy bed. A nice massage and he'll be as good as new :)

I thought I'd get in a little blogging while I wait. He's still about an hour and a half out. Although the thought of sitting in this computer chair isn't appealing to me. Maybe if I sit on a pillow....I had a slight spill down a couple stairs that bruised my tailbone. Apparently I am not as graceful as I thought. That was the most angering thing to discover as I pride myself in not being a clutz. However, during pregnancy anything is possible. I'm sure it will heal in time for delivery. I hope...

The kids helped me set up the play and pack bassinet for Spencer. I know it is a bit early, but I want to do literally nothing next month and the month of August. Justin is changing the batteries.

No comments: