Friday, August 8, 2008

The musings of a mama

How does it happen, pretell, that I should get Tasha's cereal on my neck. Even better than that; how should it manage to remain in tact all day long. I just discovered it and had to chuckle to myself. Tasha is getting a little more independent and with that comes a lot more messes I guess. She is now trying to get up on her knees and when she accomplishes that she will scoot backwards, by pushing back with her arms. Using this technique and a little pivot motion she is able to get into all kinds of things. This is what it looks like...



We have had to start telling her "NO". She just smiles so big when we do.....should I be concerned about that? I just melt all over the place.
I'm not sure maybe it is just a big brother thing, but he adores this girl. After being gone for almost a week he is glued to her side. It is so special to me and I'm glad for this as his protection will be needed in years to come. He already looks out for Her and Brooke.


This is just a fun photo of Shane and I. Justin actually took this one. The reason I married him is so clear in this picture. He makes me smile so big :) :) Man, I love this guy!!!




2 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

Hehe thats so cute. Hehe :-) Im sure you'll miss all of those crazy antics when shes all grown up! Hehe
I love the pic of tasha, and the one of you and shane... it is fairly evident why you married him. :-) What a beautiful smile you have!
Love
Melissa

Unknown said...

Tasha is getting so big! Her big eyes are so pretty. Shane looks like he's trying to tickle you lol.
Miss you sis