The kids and I just got home from a day at the park.
There is nothing sweeter than kids playing outside. Oh how wonderful it must be to be a kid....I don't remember cause when I was a kid I wanted to be big :) Such a beautiful world God has made and I get to teach my kids about it everyday. I am so excited to be their teacher for life.
We will be homeschooling of course. Justin will be starting some Kindergarten work. He is very interested in words and what they say so we'll be experimenting with reading a little. Brooke will be in Preschool. I'm going very overboard on it maybe too much. I'm writing out lesson plans and preparing unit studies on ants and such. I'm very organized, but I also just have fun filling out all these cool lesson planning sheets :)
I have gotten so many fun games and flash cards and someone even offered to buy me the whole set of Kindergarten books from Rod and Staff. Such a blessing!!! Even if I wasn't getting all the books I would have enough stuff to come up with my own program. Being a second generation homeschooler I have my connections :)

1 comment:
Cool, blog Kimster.
Dave
Post a Comment