Monday, June 23, 2008

Ashlynn's Wedding

What a beautiful thing....two people, so in love, and doing things right for God's glory. Thank you Ben and Ashlynn for your example and testimony of purity. Ashlynn and I go waaaaay back! I love you Ashlynn (sis)!!!








3 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

I agree... so beautiful! Man i wish i could have been there. :-( I cry everytime i see pics. hehe such a sweetheart. Thanks for posting. Hehe
Love
Melissa

Sara Vbos said...

What a great wedding...such a neat couple that are so cute together!!

Anonymous said...

Awww. Thanks KIM! You're so sweet! I love the photos! Did you take them or did Liz? I will bring my wedding pictures to church and show you on Wednesday! WE just got home yesterday, so we are unpacking and gettting ready to head back to work on Monday! You're a great friend thanks for your example to me...( back when you were courting :) ) Love ya

~Mrs. Holtom