It's been so long since I posted anything that there is too much to catch up on so I'll just blog about new developments and recent events. At this point we have been battling the flu for a week. Tasha and Spencer are down pretty bad though I've enjoyed the extra snuggle time. The are so lethargic that they just lay on the couch for hours falling in and out of sleep. When I pick them up they are like limp rag dolls. Poor things. You know a one year old is sick when he doesn't even want to play and doesn't mind just lying snuggly buggly on the couch watching the activities around him with this spacy look on his face. Usually I can't keep up with him and snuggling...a thing of the past unless he's super tired, and even then when we nap together I have to hold him down and keep telling him "be still". After about five minutes he'll give up and zonk out.
Brookie felt bad for Spencer one of the time he was fussing and paused her movie to go write him this note. What a sweetie. She came out and gave it to him. It did quiet him down :)
Thankfully I haven't gotten it yet...I attribute that to lots of ecinachea and the super strong immune system that God gave to every mom. Shane says it isn't just the fact that "Anderson's never get sick" but that mom's have extra immunity. I am thankful. It is nasty. I'm working harder than usual running kids to the restroom and cleaning up in the middle of the night. This is the first flu that we've gotten all year so God is good.
So that is what is happening at this very moment at the "Nihart Nest". More blogging to come as I update you all on our house situation.
1 comment:
Gooooo Andersons!!!!!!!
Post a Comment