Monday, August 29, 2011

Heritage Academy...the first day!!

I am sitting here enjoying the fact that I am actually sitting. The kids are doing lunch clean up which is on the schedule (newly typed last night) from 12:30 to 1PM. I am at this point juggling a nursing baby (one year old tomorrow!!!!), my green tea and my lap top and thought what better time to blog. Sometimes...okay more often than not my ideas are not all that great but so far Spencer hasn't been to wiggly :)

We have had a wonderful first day. I of course was up late...so late I won't say...that I slept in this morning longer than I meant to. Spencer was up late too with some tummy issues who knows from what but I enjoyed the late night hour of snuggling with my (possibly last) baby. Anyway...despite all that. I was up by seven reading a few Psalms for the day, nursing Spencer, and jogging with the "bigs" (Justin and Brookie). We took just a quick jaunt around the neighborhood for our PE and when we got back the "littles" (Tash and Spencer) were ready to get up for the day. Needless to say, my shower was but a dream to come true this evening I guess. I'm not to stinky in my opinion but don't take a poll. By God's grace I kept my cool all morning and due to great eating all day so far, I'm not too exhausted and feel quite energetic...let me finish my green tea and I'll feel even better.

KP is done and I best keep on track so I'll post more later. All in all...we are ecstatic to be back at it again spending time together and enjoying each other's company. Love, love, LOVE my kids!!! God is good to give them to me.

1 comment:

Kayla Garcia said...

Aw sounds so fun! I love the "bigs" and "littles" haha