Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blessings

As I watched the school bus bringing kids home from school yesterday, my heart was overwhelmed with thanks. I am so thankful that I "get" to homeschool in this free country and this "homeschool friendly" state of Idaho. God is so good to me to give me four beautiful children and my knight in shining armour, whose armour in my eyes is just getting shinier. I often wonder...why me? He is so good to me and so undeserving am I. So often do I fail him. His mercies are new every morning. Each day I can ask forgiveness and cleansing and he gives me a clean slate to work with. Oh, for that day, when my tongue can express what words can not down here, when in heaven I abide with my Savior. This world has no attraction to me. A tent or a cottage...why should I care? I abide satisfied and oh the peace it brings.

No comments: