I can't believe it is almost here. On with the Christmas planning, hot chocolate, and the creation of new "lists". I have a ton of things to post but I will make it short since it is 8:00 and time to get on with my day.
This week we are working on attitudes at our house. A happy heart. I too need to keep my heart happy towards the Lord and his plan for each of my days. Even when they don't go as I had planned. I know that bad attitudes can lead to rebellion so when I found this in my Bible this morning I thought I'd share it.
How to raise a rebellions child...
*You are their friend, not their parent
*You threaten but do not discipline
*You are inconsistent
*You let them make too many decisions, too early
*You over-indulge them
*You parent behaviors, not their heart.
*You give suggestions instead of commands
*You encourage friendships with the world.
*You shield them from God's word.
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment