Here are some pictures from our activities over the last few months.
An average school day at "Heritage Academy"
Posing for Grandpa and Grandma
Tasha looks concerned...
Please let us in...we want Red Robin too...
I believe this was in the Lucky Peak parking lot. Another fun filled day trip with "the Arizona family" as the kids like to call the Anderson family.
I'm sure we could stuff them all in this box. Believe it or not this is how many stuffed animals we have. They literally fill up this box. (Jamie would cringe :)
This picture is old. He was about one month old here. Just wanted to show what a beautiful baby he was and I shall take more pics to prove that he still is.




2 comments:
Cute kids!! You do know that stuffed animals are dust magnets right?? :D
Yes, this box of stuffed animals is kept in the garage and the kids trade them out off and on but we really must purge them. I'll give them to your kids for gifts :)
Post a Comment