Friday, November 19, 2010

Crossing the bridge

It's finally happened. My little boy is becoming a man. Sniff, sniff!! Okay so losing his first tooth isn't quite the mark of manhood but it hit me pretty hard. I totally spaced this part about growing up until the little bugger came out one afternoon and announced "I think my tooth is loose". I said kindly "No it's not...you're not old enough". When I found that his discovery was true, I said with a tear in my eye "There's no way you can have a loose tooth. You can't be growing that fast." He grinned and I declared it was not in the least bit funny. I told him he was going to get paid in kisses instead of money. Perhaps this will deter him from getting another loose tooth. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWwwww... He is getting way too big!


~Ash

Cheryl Anderson said...

It is hard for this grandma to believe he's old enough, too.