I can't help but love the good old days. Maybe to the elderly those days don't seem so good. They probably had a lot of the same struggles as we do today. From what I can tell it may have been a little easier being a Christian. I sure tire of the fight sometimes in this present day.Maybe that is why I love this era so very much. It was clean, innocent, honest, and loyal. So I shall post some photos of my favorite time.
Is this not the most beautiful woman ever? This is my Grandma Mckinley's high school graduation picture.

1950's refrigerator that actually works!! My grandparents are using it right now in their basement.

1950's table. My grandparents are also using this in their basement. So RETRO....I love it!!!

So just a few thoughts from a wanna be "retro housewife". Oh, and "The Dick van Dyke Show" is the greates show ever. My FAVORITE!!!
2 comments:
I'm with you. I love the 50s. And the Dick Van Dyke show. :-) Although that was 60s. Haha
Where are you woman? :)Hhehe
Post a Comment