Monday, October 13, 2008

A lovers retreat

As I posted earlier, I went to visit my sister Tiffany in August and she wanted to put together a special surprise for her hubby Jason.


I've been dying to post these pics. She picked some great colors and ideas for their lovers retreat. By the way Jason is home safe and sound now. Pray they can have some fun memories before he leaves again. Tiffany is also expecting their first in March. I guess that makes two surprises.
The Main Attraction


The Window decor Bedside Lamps Wall Hanging

Here is the before picture.

6 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

That looks much better! I love it. :-) hehe Im sure Jason will like it. Haha

Melissa Murphy said...

Ooh, I like it!

PS- I tagged you. =)

http://melissarae870.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html

Cheryl Anderson said...

Wow! It looks wonderful.

Unknown said...

That is so pretty. You and Tiff worked very well together in decorating it. Looks like it's taken right out of a magazine

Maliza said...

Hi Kim. Awesome blog. I love the pics of you and the kids. They are all so cute and Justin and Brooke are getting so big.
You may not be able to figure out facebook, but you are an excellent blogger.

David said...

Dang...