Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A New Addition

Natasha Christine




She was born on March 3rd At 5:05AM. She weighed 7lbs even and was 19 3/4 inches. She is such a content baby and is already letting me get some sleep at night. Thank God for this special gift he has given us!!


The kids on Easter Sunday
I think I am going to thoroughly enjoy having two girls. We got them matching dresses for Easter and Justin had a matching shirt. Such Fun!!!

3 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

What can i say, except... HOW CUTE! Hehe What an adorable bunch they are! Hehe :-)
Miss you... will talk to you after the wedding ok? Its not 6:43am on the Thursday before, and cant sleep, so am up talking to you. :-) How nice eh? Hehe
Love ya,
Melissa

Melissa Murphy said...

Congrats! She's a cutie!

Jessica said...

Hi Kimberly!Your little baby girl is so cute and sweet. :-)I'm really hoping for a girl next time we have a baby.:-) And, no, there is not a baby on the way yet. Haha
Talk to you later!
Jessica