I can't believe that we have been blessed by this precious boy for four years. He is such a joy and is developing quite the sense of humor. He kept arguing with Shane and I yesterday that he wasn't four yet. I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't want to be four until last night. I was talking to about him being four now and he said "I not four mama....I not bigger" Apparently he thought he would literally grow taller over night. It was very cute.
Here are a few pics from Justin's cowboy themed birthday party. He invited eight kid to his birthday and including the siblings and moms it was quite the turn out. They chased and shot at each other all day. The party went from eleven to two and I think that the kids had a blast.

I had a lot of fun with this party. Especially decorating his cake. It turned out well I thought and tasted very good considering it was gluten, dairy, and egg free. Every one ate it and liked it.


Chaps, guns and spurs were among the many gifts he received. Also the Candyland game some trucks and trailors and a farm set.

A lot of work.....yes....but the look on his face was priceless as all his little buddies started filing in. I think Brooke-Lynn is already planning her party. It will be fun to have a pink party....actually knowing Brooke, she will invite all Justin's friends and have a cowGIRL party. Ha ha!! She rode around on her stick horse along with all the other kids just shooting away.
No comments:
Post a Comment