Xander Nicholas Nihart
Arrived on September 30th at 11:45AM.
Weight: 8lbs. 14 oz. Length: 21.5 in.
The proud big brother :)
Getting weighed for the second time. He only lost 5 oz.
In a blanket as snuggly as this...nothing in the world matters. He zonks out in it every time.
This is what everyone will look like after they have waited on me hand and foot. Despite my protests, Shane won't let me do a thing. I admit it is nice, but am getting antsy. He makes a killer breakfast though. I should have another baby just for all this spoiling :)
The proud big sister :)
Spencer was very intrigued by the new addition but was quickly distracted by a stray pair of his sister's shoes. Looks like someone caught him in the act.
The proud little sister.
He seems bewildered about something. He loves giving Xander lovies.
Everything went very smoothly although it was a long process. The waiting was a killer. He was 14 days overdue. Had to beat Justin's record of 12 days over and also had to be bigger. Xander is the biggest one we've had. Good thing Justin is getting his black belt. Lil Bro is gonna give him some trouble I'm sure. Thank you to all for your prayers and gifts and meals. You've been such a blessing!!! God is so good. He gave me the strength to get through the longer labor, gave me another beautiful baby, an amazing prince charming who has spoiled me rotten (I think I'm beginning to stink...maybe it's Xander's diaper), and four other WONDERFUL children who have been such good helpers. Thanks to "Mammy" also for taking such good care of my babies :)





1 comment:
Aw, look at those cheekys. Congrats!
Post a Comment