Thursday, December 17, 2009

An early Christmas Present

I would like to announce that we will be having Christmas in August. Our next baby is due in that hot summer month. The kids are ecstatic as are we and are putting in their orders now. Three votes for a boy and two for a girl. We are trying to make them aware that it is a surprise from God, but that doesn't stop Justin from praying each meal time for a baby brother.

Such a joy to feel that little thing inside of you. I've been missing it. I can't wait to feel the baby move. I may be a glutton for punishment, but I LOVE being pregnant. This one may prove me wrong, but so far I love it. Especially when I have two little helpers. My goodness are they helpers. Justin and Brooke let me take a two hour nap without interruption as they did a few chores for me. They washed the dishes, picked up the house and watched Spot as they folded a load of laundry, then had a small snack of raisins. Are they great or what? When I got up I was free to sit and color with them and talk of the new arrival. Justin just thinks about it all the time. Brooke was funny this morning when she was at our bedroom door, she heard Tasha coughing and didn't realize that Tasha had come in our room. "Is the new baby out?" She asked with excitement. We just laughed and said no, it will still be a long time yet. She'll get excited when she starts seeing my belly and the baby clothes coming out. Tasha is going to baby the new little bundle to death. She LOVES babies and is always carting her doll on her hip with her purse slung over her shoulder. Such a mommy. She'll be a great help.

We may not be finding out what this one is so it will truly be a surprise for one and all. I for one am not keen on surprises, but I need any extra incentive that I can to get through labor for a fourth time. Ha ha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I vote for a boy too... But if it's a girl we know she will be so cute! As are the other 2. Love ya guys! Excited for you. I will be praying for you and the new baby : D

Ashlynn