Long time no blog. Ha ha!! Much has taken place since the last posting. I am attempting to get my pictures organized for posting, but until then this will be a bit boring.
We just returned today from a visit to my parents in Tucson, AZ. A desert paradise. It was definitely a good time even though I can barely walk. It was probably the most active four days of my life. I haven't run in a while as it is cold up here in Idaho (I know I'm a wimp) so I figured I'd catch up on my missed runs. Needless to say I'm definitely feeling the results of that, but I also don't want to let it go to waste so I'm determined to be out there on Monday with my sissy earmuffs on.
We went down for the purpose of "honoring" mom as she has completed 20 years of service to her family by homeschooling. What a lady!!! Her children arise up and call her blessed. Her husband also and he praiseth her. We truly did. What a sacrifice of time and personal ambitions she gave so that we can have what we did. There were four of us kids there and we spent four days walking down memory lane. We even brought out the home movies. Even my own kids were rolling with some of the funny stuff.
Mom, I know that the last four days were not enough to thank and reward you for all you've done, but I pray and hope that you will remember forever the "special night" we spent in remembrance of all you godly dedication. I love you so much!!!
I Needed This More Than I Realized…
3 days ago

1 comment:
I will truly cherish that night and having so much of my family with me. I would do it all over again!!!!
Post a Comment