Monday, January 7, 2008

A little bragging

Thank you all for the comments. I have had lots of fun deciding what pictures I want to post.

The kids and I have been having so much fun together getting the house in order after the holidays and also getting ready for the new arrival. They seem to be excited about the new baby and are always asking if she is coming out yet. The other day Brooke was sitting on the counch with her shirt up. Justin was feeling her belly and she was asking him "Is the baby kicking you?" Shane and I were rolling.

They are good little helpers. Brooke is always asking to help and it actually is helpful and rarely a hindrance. I try to let her as much as possible. She is such a joy to be with and I love spending time with her. I was telling Shane the other day how nice it will be to have such a little buddy. She came out into the kitchen a few nights ago to help me with dishes even though the boys were out watching TV. It is good that we have found this common ground as we are not similar in many things.

Justin is starting to act like a little boy and not so much a toddler. It is sad in one way, but with each day I enjoy him more. He is very good at carrying on conversations and it is actually quite interesting to talk to him. He will be four in February and won't let me forget it. He keeps telling me who all he wants to have over and also the he wants to ride a big horse for his birthday. It's looking like we will be able to do that too. He dresses up like a cowboy every day. From his boots to his bandana (banana as he calls it).

Well hopefully I didn't bore you all. Have a great day!

Kimberly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet kim. :-) I finally found your blog. Hehe Looks great! :-)
The kids sure sound like they are getting so big.... it said, Cherish the moment eh? Soon they will be all grown up and gone! Wow... time flies. :-)
Glad the info helped you with the blog.
Love,
Mel