Thursday, January 10, 2008

Five Years of Memories

Two Hearts Truly in Love






Today marks the fifth year that Shane and I have been married. What a joyous journey it has been. Here are some pictures of that special event not so very long ago. It seems like it has been like a long time. In every good way possible. We have been through a lot together and what a fun ride it has been.







What a wonderful day that was. It seems not a day goes by that I don't think of at least one memory from that day. I am so thankful for the many people that made that day extra special. One of which being my Grandma Anderson for all the decorating and floral arranging that she did. I am dying to make a replica of my beatiful bouquet. I have saved all the silk gardenias and hope for her to help me with that some day. :)


The obligatory ring picture


The Cake


A good looking Wedding Party

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! Happy anniversary! :-) I wish i could see all of the wedding photos. Hehe I love your dress, its very pretty. Hehe You looked very beautiful on your day!
I hope you and shane had a good anniversary, by the sounds of it you did.. Whats this strawberry thing you mentioned? Haha
Talk later gater.
Love,
mel