
We added some decorative red brick around the existing circular flower bed and planted a beautiful blue marguerite daisy and some perky pansies. The brick has been added to the front flower bed as well with marigolds lining the walk way. We also planted an orange mum, dianthus, and a few more pansies.
Above is one of the latest additions to our front yard and I must say that it is my favorite. The kids picked it out for me for Mother's Day.We still have the side of the house in the front to weed and tidy up. There are four or five rose bushes on that side. It is a mess on the side, but we'll see what we can do with it. Pictures of the back yard are still to come. There is mostly shade in the back so that will allow me to look at some shade plants. I found some that I really liked but couldn't get them for the front.




No comments:
Post a Comment